Washington, DC (Telecommuting is available)
ABD Direct is a full-service direct marketing fundraising firm looking for an Account Coordinator to join its Washington, DC office. The ideal candidate is creative, dedicated and energetic, with a passion for helping progressive causes change the world.
As Account Coordinator you will:
- Oversee direct mail projects, ensuring flawless and on-time delivery.
- Prepare cost estimates and project reconciliations.
- Manage the copy and design process.
- Review and approve set-ups without oversight.
- Coordinate data uploads (costs, source codes).
- Actively participate in client calls and in-person meetings.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2-4 years experience in non-profit direct marketing or an equivalent combination of related training and relevant experience.
- Strong project management skills – adept at planning, prioritizing, organizing and executing deadline-oriented projects.
- Proven experience multi-tasking and managing a high volume of projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work independently in a changing environment, meet tight deadlines.
- Superior critical thinking skills. The ability to exercise good judgment and decision making to set and meet results-oriented goals.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Full understanding of the direct mail process.
- A clear understanding of data segmentation and process.
Salary range: $48 – 52k
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
ABD Direct is committed to ensuring that our employees reflect our country’s vast and valuable mix of racial, ethnic, socioeconomic and political backgrounds. Our ability to be an ideal partner for the organizations we serve requires that we build teams with a rich blend of talent, work experiences, perspectives, backgrounds and beliefs. We strive to create an environment where all people are encouraged and able to participate fully and with respect.
We offer a supportive yet fast-paced work environment with excellent opportunities to learn and to advance. Benefits include health care coverage and matching 401k retirement plan.
Job Type : Full-Time
Experience Level : Entry Level, Mid Level
Job Function : Account Management
Location : Washington, DC (Telecommuting is available)
Salary Range : $48 - $52K/year