Philadelphia, PA (Telecommuting is available)(Current work expectation is a hybrid model)
Schultz & Williams (S&W) is a strategic consulting partner that provides comprehensive services – including development, direct response fundraising, interim staffing, planning and marketing – to nonprofit organizations of all missions and sizes across the nation. At S&W Direct, we help nonprofits reach their direct response fundraising goals with data-driven, integrated strategies and meaningful creative. As a full-service partner, Schultz & Williams manages all stages of client fundraising campaigns from inception through analysis.
S&W is seeking an Account Coordinator to join our growing direct response fundraising team. This is an entry-level position that will work with and support a variety of nonprofit clients, as part of larger account teams.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing day-to-day tasks and timelines for multichannel fundraising campaigns
- Coordinating the copy and design creative process
- Fulfilling Excel file needs (clients and internal)
- Serving as an internal liaison between the account teams and production, analytics, accounting and operations
This position requires a high degree of organization, time management, self-direction, motivation, attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple projects.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to take on and manage multiple projects with key deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading abilities
- Proficiency in project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to establish and build relationships with clients
- Ability to excel in a collaborative team environment
- Knowledge of fundraising fundamentals (mail, email and digital channels preferred)
- Passion for the missions and the work of nonprofit organizations
- 1-2 years of direct response and/or digital fundraising experience preferred
- 1-2 years of project management experience preferred
- Agency and/or nonprofit experience preferred
Education: BA/BS college degree
Current work expectation: A hybrid model – 2 days in the Philadelphia office (M/T) and 3 days work from home (W/TH/F)
** Applicants must submit a RESUME and COVER LETTER for consideration to Kristin Serrano at firstname.lastname@example.org. **
The application link can be found at https://www.schultzwilliams.com/careers/.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Administrative, Account Management, Digital
Location : Philadelphia, PA (Telecommuting is available)
Salary Range : $40,000-$50,000