AudienceFirst Media is inviting you to apply for the position of Account Executive. AudienceFirst, based in Lanham, MD, has more than 30 years of direct-marketing experience delivering forward-thinking, data-driven strategies that help our clients identify their best audiences and reach their goals.
We are a Moore company, one of more than 35 businesses that work together to help their clients fulfill their missions. Moore supports clients in the nonprofit, association, commercial and government sectors.
About the Position
The Account Executive is responsible for contributing to the development of client program strategy, research, and the creation and implementation of acquisition campaigns to support new donor growth for our nonprofit clients.
- Is a key project communicator for clients and partners
- Produces client performance reports; identifies trends and opportunity for growth
- Builds client media campaign plans based on budget goals provided by client/partners
- Monitors list exchange balances
- Helps plan and participate in client meetings
- Researches new media test opportunities
- Aids in price negotiations with key media vendors
- Verifies list counts and mail date availability from core media sources
- Oversees order production schedules and ensures deadlines are met
- Works with data processing partners to finalize direct mail counts, predictive modeling applications, and package volumes
- Helps develop quarterly and annual performance review presentations to clients
- Coordinates meetings with cooperative database partners to review performance and data needs
Experience is essential, but just as vital is a willingness to learn and having a passion about your work.
- You understand direct marketing performance metrics
- You have a basic understanding of predictive modeling and analytics
- You are able to manage day-to-day program execution for multiple clients
- You are self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- Your written and verbal communication skills are strong and effective
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Education and Experience
Individuals who are highly successful in this position generally have some combination of the following education and experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- At least 3 years of experience, preferably with a direct marketing agency or client
Benefits: we offer 401k, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off to our team members.
To express your interest in the opportunity, provide a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AudienceFirst Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Account Management
Location : Lanham, MD