Whether you’re working to end poverty, protect our nation’s natural resources, rescue abused and neglected animals, serve our nation’s military and first responders, or minister to those who are suffering, we can help galvanize donors around your cause. As a local ministry or social service organization, federated nonprofit, or even a growing national organization, you’ve had to settle for the same fundraising you would have had with Gutenberg – no customization, no intelligent segmentation, no frills. At Altus Marketing, you don’t need to settle. Your Altus Marketing team isn’t just innovative direct marketing fundraising professionals. We’ve brought together veterans of rescue missions, ministries, federated and membership organizations. They aren’t just fundraising experts; they’re experts who understand your unique challenges.
The Account Executive exhibits smart thinking that reflects client objectives, has an aptitude for written and verbal communications, attention to detail, and the ability to interface with other agency departments for the benefit of the client.
- Oversees and executes the day-to-day responsibilities associated with a client’s direct response fundraising program
- Demonstrates a solid knowledge of CRM, Digital, Data, and Direct Response Marketing as well as knowledge of the client’s programs
- Participates in annual planning, budget, and project meetings for assigned clients
- Provides guidance and recommendations for each account to identify what and how short- and long-term needs may be met.
- Develops long-term strategic plans designed to ensure client satisfaction by identifying client issues, market challenges/opportunities and developing new and unique solutions to meet client objectives
- Assists Account Supervisor and Account Director in preparation of annual and seasonal marketing plans, results reviews, QBR’s, and other client presentations
- Provides Account Supervisor with documentation for pricing worksheets and billing
- Builds and maintains VP and C-level relationships with clients to understand client goals and objectives
- Performs day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork including postage requests and purchase orders
- Serves as point of contact for providing files to client for review and approval. Communicates all changes to applicable parties
- Approves key client creative prior to initial client review
- Oversees the review and approval of initial copy and creative concepts print and/or digital proofs, laser signoffs and live digital test sends, releasing art to production and handling inspection and distribution of client samples
- Performs quality control measures including, but not limited to: package mockups and proofreading, review of print proofs. Communicates all changes to applicable parties
Data & Analytics
- Creates data processing instructions for direct mail projects; maintains all documents and data files for each client’s program
- Interprets data and creates mail matrices for direct mail projects, ensuring all key team members have access to and clarity of campaign specifics
- Performs quality control measures including, but not limited to: data counts and dumps, personalization and insertion sign-offs. Communicates all changes to applicable parties
- Assists Account Supervisor with regular campaign analysis and reporting duties
- Oversees the development and delivery of client QBR’s and other milestone reporting
- As assigned and/or requested by senior management
Required Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of direct response marketing and/or fundraising
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects from concept to completion
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and basic understanding of analytics
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent from accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
- 2-3+ years of direct response marketing and/or fundraising experience
- 2-3+ years account management experience
- Proven track record of building trust-based, consultative client relationships
- Formal or informal project management experience a plus
- Agency experience preferred, startup experience a plus
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare, and wellness package, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
To apply for this job, please click HERE.
EEOC: Altus Marketing, a Moore Company, is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Altus Marketing is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Job Function : Development, Marketing/Communications, Data Management, Customer Service
Location : Tulsa, OK (Remote Location)