Thompson Habib Denison (THD) is a social impact agency committed to doing good by driving donors, dollars, engagement, and brand loyalty for leading non-profit organizations. Leveraging core competencies in strategy, analytics, and marketing, THD develops insight-driven multi-channel campaigns and experiences to create impact for meaningful causes that serve our communities, our nation, and our world. The company is headquartered in Lincoln, Massachusetts, with clients across the U.S. and Canada.
The Account Executive supports programs that will complement, enhance, and help grow philanthropy on behalf of nationally recognized non-profit organizations. Join the Donor Advancement team, supporting Mid-Level stewardship, cultivation, research, and pipeline development for several nonprofit clients serving as key client contact.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
· Participate in the development and execution of quarterly campaign strategy. Oversee language for campaigns, review & implement strategy with Ambassador teams, ensure timely and accurate outreach & touchpoints.
· Work directly with nonprofit clients on a daily basis to report on their Cultivation and Stewardship programs and address questions as they arise. Develop and maintain positive client relationships and expectations.
· Manage programs through audience selection, business rules development, and cultivation strategy development for new clients.
· Prepare and oversee detailed client reporting; review for accuracy and errors and ensure timely distribution.
· Research & analysis around donors and engagement; provide recommendations
Required Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1-3 years’ relevant agency experience
· Fundraising experience with 1-3 years in a Development Office or Operational background in Donor or Stewardship Customer Services environment a plus
· Analytically minded, comfortable with reports and databases
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required.
· Demonstrate ability to maintain positive relationships with clients and vendors required.
· Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, specifically Excel
To Apply For This Position, please apply through...
- Apply through LinkedIn (link provided) or,
- Through our Careers page on our website -- click HERE
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Account Management, Marketing/Communications
Location : Lincoln, MA or Remote