Lexington, MA (Telecommuting is Available)
NNE Marketing is a direct marketing fundraising agency seeking an Account Manager (6-10 years of experience) to join our client services team and be responsible for the development of our non-profit client’s strategy and the creation and implementation of campaigns for our non-profit clients. Must demonstrate a solid knowledge of CRM, Digital, Data, and Direct Response Marketing.
- Join NNE Marketing’s client services team as a dedicated point of contact, managing projects and offering strategic and execution support for specific NNE non-profit clients.
- Set strategic direction through innovative idea generation, looking at traditional channels, and new, alternative direct response programs.
- Participate in team meetings, and present results to clients and partners.
- Write/review strategy briefs for selected clients.
- Review creative and make sure it is on strategy and meets objectives set in creative brief.
- Review and provide feedback for acquisition list plans provided by outside partners.
- Develop segmentation and merge/purge instructions to service bureaus on behalf of NNE’s clients.
- Work with partner vendors to oversee execution of program.
- Quality checking of work produced by outside partners.
- Create and analyze reports needed to develop strategy, creative and segmentation consultation.
- Help the account team develop annual budgets.
- Attend industry conferences (if needed) on behalf of NNE Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 years marketing and/or communications experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Good proofreader
- Organized and detail oriented
- Can work well in a team and independently
- Can shift gears and juggle multiple tasks effectively
- Track record of excellent customer/client service
- Occasional travel to client site and/or NNE office for required and requested meetings
Proficiency in the Following Required:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Compensation: Competitive salary, dependent on experience. NNE values our employees and offers a generous benefits package.
Remote/On-site work: This position is remote. NNE’s corporate headquarters is in Lexington, MA, with an emphasis on East Coast time. Occasional travel to clients and MA will be required, along with proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity or expression, race, religion, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, citizenship status, or any other aspect that makes our colleagues unique. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid Level
Job Function : Account Management, Customer Service, Data Management, Development, Marketing/Communications
Location : Lexington, MA (Telecommuting is Available)