Lincoln, MA (Hybrid)
THD is looking for a strong Account Management professional to join our high performing Account Management team supporting multiple nonprofit clients. Put your talents to work managing the development and delivery of integrated marketing programs and serve as the direct liaison between internal departments and the client. You will participate in strategy development by providing analytic, strategic, and creative input and database consultation. THD's Account Managers have a strong understanding of CRM strategy and utilize their understanding of campaign analytics to drive client recommendations.
Account Coordinators or Account Executives may report into the Account Manager
- Lead THD’s strategic, tactical and support functions by collaborating across creative digital, print, production and analytics teams in order to meet the client expectations and take action to resolve issues as they arise.
- Manage internal campaign strategy sessions; review previous results and current testing that should be considered in decision making.
- Review strategy documentation and provide feedback to Account Executive.
- Review creative output to ensure campaign objectives are met; suggest improvements or re-direct.
- Participate in client approval process as necessary.
- Review and critique list plan; communicate concerns to Account Director. Distribute to client, review and solicit approval.
- Approve merge/purge instructions to ensure all client mandatories are met as well as special processing instructions.
- Approve campaign-level segmentation based on past results, final file counts and other campaign or report specific output for accuracy.
- Develop and update standard reports (such as package, cash flow and RFA/list) for distribution on a regular basis, ensuring accuracy and leverage for analysis and recommendations.
- Identify and execute custom analytics to answer additional questions. Present findings to client on a weekly basis.
- Collaborate with External Vendors, Database Companies, and Digital Partner.
- Manage workflow and training and mentoring of Account Executives and Account Coordinators.
- Delegate responsibilities appropriately to ensure both short and long-term deliverables are on time.
- Lead weekly and monthly client-facing meetings
- Performs other duties as required.
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and identifying trends.
- Outstanding relationship building, and communication skills required.
- Database marketing/ nonprofit Marketing, fundraising experience
- Experience managing large data sets in Excel
- Willingness to travel overnight to client when needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in direct mail and digital.
Physical Requirements: (Example Below)
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Minimal travel anticipated; may consist of auto and air travel.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
To apply, please click HERE
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Job Focus : Account Management
Location : Lincoln, MA (Hybrid)
Experience Level : Mid Level, Senior Level