Thompson Habib Denison (THD) is a social impact agency committed to doing good by driving donors, dollars, engagement, and brand loyalty for leading non-profit organizations. Leveraging core competencies in strategy, analytics, and marketing, THD develops insight-driven multichannel campaigns and experiences to create impact for meaningful causes that serve our communities, our nation, and our world. The company is headquartered in Lincoln, Massachusetts, with clients across the U.S. and Canada.
THD is looking for a strong Account Management professional to join our high performing Account Management team supporting multiple nonprofit clients. Put your talents to work managing the development and delivery of integrated marketing programs and serve as the direct liaison between internal departments and the client. You will participate in strategy development by providing analytic, strategic and creative input and database consultation. THD's Account Managers have a strong understanding of CRM strategy and utilize their understanding of campaign analytics to drive client recommendations.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead THD’s strategic, tactical and support functions by collaborating across creative digital, print, production and analytics teams in order to meet the client expectations, and take action to resolve issues as they arise.
- Manage internal campaign strategy sessions; review previous results and current testing that should be considered in decision making.
- Review strategy documentation and provide feedback to Account Executive.
- Review creative output to ensure campaign objectives are met; suggest improvements or re-direct.
- Participate in client approval process as necessary.
- Review and critique list plan; communicate concerns to Account Director. Distribute to client, review and solicit approval.
- Approve merge/purge instructions to ensure all client mandatories are met as well as special processing instructions.
- Approve campaign-level segmentation based on past results, final file counts and other campaign or report specific output for accuracy.
- Review standard reports (such as package, cash flow and RFA/list) are distributed on a regular basis with accurate analysis and recommendations.
- Identify and execute custom analytics to answer additional questions. Present findings to client on a weekly basis.
- Collaborate with External Vendors, Database Companies, and Digital Partner.
- Manage workflow and training and mentoring of Account Executives and Account Coordinators.
- Delegate responsibilities appropriately to ensure both short and long-term deliverables are on time.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in direct mail and digital.
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends.
- Outstanding relationship building, and communication skills required.
- Database marketing/ non profit Marketing, fundraising experience Digital Marketing (Email Marketing)
- Willingness to travel overnight to client when needed.
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK HERE
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Account Management, Marketing/Communications, Data Management
Location : Lincoln, MA/Remote is Available