Tulsa, OK (Remote Location Position)(Telecommuting Is Available)
The Account Supervisor will lead and manage direct response fundraising programs for assigned nonprofit clients. Plays a key role in all aspects of program growth: annual planning, budgeting, strategy implementation, channel integration, client relationship, project management and analytical/reporting oversight.
- Account Executives
- Demonstrates a high level of knowledge and understanding of CRM, Digital, Data, Direct Response Fundraising and client programs
- Responsible for building the annual direct response fundraising plan for each client, including forecasting revenue and costs.
- Responsible for the analysis and reporting of results of direct response campaigns
- In partnership with VP of Strategy and/or Account Director, builds annual test plan and conducts test programs, monitors results and reports outcomes and go-forward recommendations
- Recommends and implements new and innovative fundraising approaches to grow client and agency revenue
- Stays up to date with market research in direct response fundraising and commercial marketing trends
- Represents the client’s interests internally and to all 3rd party vendors on an ongoing basis and ensures the client’s needs and goals are met throughout all phases of client life cycle (plan, design, integrate, implement, manage, analyze)
- Manages direct response program across all channels, including the creation of annual project schedule to ensure timeliness and quality
- Leads meetings with day-to-day client contacts on a regular basis to provide status of campaigns, and share new insights/strategic program recommendations
- Creates and manages client meeting agenda and meeting follow-up notes with action items
- Cultivates relationship with the client to understand the client's overall objectives and requirements
- Ensures client satisfaction by identifying client issues and offering creative and timely solutions to those issues
- Maintains relationship and regular communications with all internal departments and key vendor partners to advance each client’s strategic objectives
- Develops creative and project strategy briefs including audience identification, offer development, segmentation, ask strategy, testing recommendations, and format/spec recommendations
- Reviews creative to ensure that it aligns with strategy
- Responsible for reporting on campaign, seasonal, and annual client results
- Creates client-facing presentations, and in conjunction with Account Director and Senior Management, participates in the delivery of said presentations to clients
- Responsible for the creation and management of pricing worksheets and billing/tie out of campaigns
- Approves data processing instructions for direct response fundraising campaigns
- Approves mail matrices for direct mail campaigns
- Assists in the creation and updating of new business presentations and proposals
- Strives to continuously stay informed about industry trends, especially advances in data, digital, and integrated marketing
- Participates in industry thought leadership and events
- Performs other duties as required
- In-depth knowledge of direct response marketing and/or fundraising
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and a keen understanding of analytics
- Ability to lead and motivate direct report(s)
- Exemplary attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years account management experience
- 3+ years of direct response marketing and/or fundraising experience
- Supervisory experience with at least one direct report, team leadership a plus
- Proven track record of building trust-based, consultative client relationships
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
Travel up to 20% of time to clients and/or industry events as requested by Senior Management.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid Level, Senior Level
Job Function : Account Management, Customer Service, Development, Digital
Location : Tulsa, OK (Remote Location Position)(Telecommuting Is Available)
Salary Range : $70,000-$90,000 annually