Washington, DC (Remote employees will be considered)
When you work at Lautman Maska Neill & Company, you raise money for incredible causes AND work alongside some of the brightest minds in the fundraising business, who are committed to changing the world together.
As a leader in the nonprofit fundraising space, we are growing, and are looking for an Analytics Director to join us.
About the Role:
As Analytics Director, you will lead a team of savvy analysts to enhance our nonprofit clients’ fundraising programs. You will be responsible for conducting sophisticated analyses of fundraising campaigns and act as a leader within the Analytics Department. The role includes providing long-term program and donor retention analysis, preparing analysis for new client proposals, developing databases, and improving the functionality and optimization of Insight – Lautman’s proprietary statistics reporting system.
About Your Responsibilities:
- Act as an expert analytic resource for Lautman, its Account teams, and their clients, including:
- Performs long-term and large-scale analysis of client programs, including reporting on donor behavior reflected by lifetime value, donor lifecycles, and retention
- Leverages comprehensive datasets to develop long-term plans and predictive forecast for clients.
- Works with Account teams to provide insights into why campaign performance was positively or negatively impacted, and to review/make recommendations on strategic plans – including data segmentation and selection tactics for the year and testing recommendations that will provide findings to support and enhance the strategy.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive analysis and reporting resources:
- Oversees Insight in-house reporting platform deployments.
- Manages SQL Server and databases including engineering and maintenance
- Works with SQL Server Reporting Services and Report Builder utilities to develop and deploy reporting tools for staff use.
- Enhances reporting offerings by learning about the capabilities of emerging tech platforms and determining whether those will complement existing utilities.
- Provides back-up support to other members of the Analytics Department, including being able to service the functions of those positions:
- Addressing data hygiene issues and managing the importation of gift data
- Creating customized fiscal year summaries, creating renewal reports, validating acquisition list names
- Working with new clients to facilitate onboarding of data and preparing statistical reports for digital marketing campaigns.
- Serve a leadership role within the Analytics Department, helping to determine the allocation of staff and resources to analysis projects and acting as a direct supervisor to other members of the Analytics Department.
About Your Skills:
To succeed in this position, candidates will have seven to twelve years’ experience in fundraising and/or direct marketing analytics; strong computer skills; experience in database engineering and development, including SQL; extensive knowledge in Excel and Access; experience programming in Visual Basic and other languages highly desirable; attention to detail; the ability to manage and supervise a team, along with multiple projects and deadlines from multiple staff members; and the ability to communicate effectively.
We are looking for a self-starter who is eager to make a difference.
About Our Benefits:
Lautman Maska Neill & Company offers a full suite of excellent benefits – competitive salaries with bonus potential, health, dental, vision insurance, 401k, life insurance, paid holidays, generous time off, and summer Fridays. We foster a fun and friendly workplace and the opportunity for advancement.
About Our Location:
- We are located south of Dupont Circle in Washington, DC.
- Remote employees will be considered.
To apply, please email resume, salary requirements and a letter telling us why you are perfect for this job to email@example.com. LMNC is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants are considered. Visit our website www.lautmandc.com to learn more about our company and the clients we serve.
Lautman Maska Neill & Company values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We know that our differences make us stronger.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Data Management, Executive / C-suite
Location : Washington, DC (Remote employees will be considered)
Salary Range : Starting salary is $110,000