At Feed the Children, we know the value of outstanding people. More importantly we want to find the right individuals to join our team. We pride ourselves on providing our employees with an environment conducive for productive, rewarding, and long-term employment.
As a leading anti-hunger organization, Feed the Children is dedicated to helping struggling families. We are looking for individuals to join with us as we provide hope and resources to those without life’s essentials. We believe it takes all of us working together to defeat hunger and create a world where no child goes to bed hungry. We are recognized by GuideStar with its Platinum Seal of Transparency, accredited by the BBB Wise Giving Alliance, and have a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator.
We are currently in search of a Blackbaud CRM Developer to join our IT team! The Blackbaud CRM Developer will work in a team environment to support Feed the Children’s existing and future Fundraising application systems, with a focus on Blackbaud CRM. This position will be expected to participate in the requirements gathering, solutions design, quality assurance and development stages. The Blackbaud CRM Developer is responsible for the successful delivery of CRM enhancements, code update/fixes fixing, and general support of CRM with Feed’s internal CRM team and 3rd party consulting groups. This position is also responsible for assisting with the daily oversight of Blackbaud Constituent Relationship Management system (BBCRM) which tracks gifts, financial, biographical and other relational information. This position will work together with the CRM support team to provide assistance to all users of BBCRM. In addition, the role requires the development of an understanding of Feed the Children’s Luminate Online, BBIS, and BBMS environments. This position will report directly to the Head of Fundraising Solutions.
NOTE: The ideal candidate for this position will work from our corporate office in Oklahoma City, OK however all qualified remote candidates will be considered nationwide.
Associates degree in Computer Science or related field required or 2 years of related experience in lieu of degree. High school diploma or GED required.
- 3+ years of experience developing using the current Microsoft development toolset such as VB, .NET, XML etc. required
- 2+ years of experience developing custom features for the Blackbaud CRM application using Blackbaud’s Software Development kit (SDK) required
- 2+ years of experience developing applications that utilize Microsoft SQL server required
- 2+ years of experience in API development and integration required
- Experience and proficiency with MS Office Suite, Adobe and Search Engines required
- Experience with data “movement” tools, such as Microsoft Data Factory required
- Familiarity with donor relationships and fundraising concepts required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage tasks independently required
- Experience using Blackbaud’s Sky development environment preferred
- Responsible for supporting the end user needs and customizations of the Blackbaud CRM system including the creation of ad-hoc and smart queries as per end user requests, troubleshooting issues with letters, queries, batches and revenue entry and resolve all assigned CRM requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Work directly with Head of Fundraising Solutions to prepare plans for CRM growth and use in the company.
- Perform data entry, constituent merges, and data clean-up in a bulk manner to assist users with complicated data issues in areas such as; household, organization, and constituent data.
- Provide support to the Head of Fundraising Solutions regarding the assessment of data and communicating with Blackbaud CRM users regarding data integrity and process changes to ensure data quality.
- Build custom data lists per end user needs and build SQL for the Business Intelligence team to utilize in reporting for the organization.
- Maintain existing Fundraising system customizations using the Blackbaud SDK and build new customizations per documented departmental requests, using Blackbaud SDK, Blackbaud Sky API, BBIS developer tools, and other 3rd party tools.
- Maintain existing integrations using the current solutions in use at Feed the Children and build new integrations using the existing solutions, or new solutions as identified. Integration work will require knowledge of API / file transfer and the use of FTP software solutions.
- Responsible for supporting and monitoring incoming 3rd Party revenue streams (such as face-to-face donations), the synchronization with Luminate Online, and the integration with the gift processing system, Crediton.
- Model the type and level of behavior, professionalism and leadership that is in accordance with the values of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and laws; maintain accountability standards.
- Performs other related duties as required.
To apply, please click HERE
Feed the Children is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, political affiliation, pregnancy, military and/or veterans’ status, genetic characteristics, marital status or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state, federal, or local law. Feed the Children welcomes and encourages applications from persons with physical and mental disabilities and will make every effort to reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons. Additionally, Feed the Children strives to provide an environment free from sexual exploitation and abuse and harassment in all places where relief and development programs are implemented. Feed the Children expects its employees to maintain high ethical standards, protect organizational integrity and reputation, and ensure that Feed the Children work is carried out in honest and fair methods, in alignment with the Feed the Children safeguarding and associated policies.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School, Associate Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level, Junior
Job Function : Data Management
Location : Oklahoma City (All qualified remote candidates will be considered nationwide)