Thompson Habib Denison (THD) is a social impact agency committed to doing good by driving donors, dollars, engagement, and brand loyalty for leading non-profit organizations. Leveraging core competencies in strategy, analytics, and marketing, THD develops insight-driven multichannel campaigns and experiences to create impact for meaningful causes that serve our communities, our nation, and our world. The company is headquartered in Lincoln, Massachusetts, with clients across the U.S. and Canada.
Because of continued growth in our Analytics and Technology Group, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence Analyst II to join our team of professionals.
THD’s analytics and technology solutions deliver industry leading return on investment, transforming some of the nation’s top non-profit organizations’ marketing programs by more effective targeting through individual-level insight.
The Business Intelligence Analyst II must have a demonstrated track record of manipulating and analyzing data as well as being able to understand, visualize and discuss marketing implications. Possessing a curiosity to explore and resolve data problems is a critical attribute for an individual in this role.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define reporting, modeling and analysis requirements in collaboration with THD account teams
- Design, develop and produce reporting deliverables
- Data Mining and Insight Generation
- Modeling (Predictive, Descriptive, Prescriptive)
- Viz Creation
- Dataset Creation
- Data Engineering/ETL
- Present results from analytic projects to THD Account Management staff and clients
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Analytics and Technology Group to identify and test new product solutions
Required Experience & Skills:
- 2 to 5 years of experience working in direct marketing, CRM, or marketing analysis
- Proven ability to retrieve and manipulate data from large databases using SQL
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
- Dashboard development experience preferably using Tableau
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to interpret data, understand implications and make strategic recommendations
- Ability to convey complex requirements and analytic processes to marketing staff.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment coordinating multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Superior attention to detail and quality control skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor or advanced degree.
Additional Skills/ Experiences that would be a plus:
- Non-profit direct marketing experience including an understanding of the data, reporting and fundraising metrics used by non-profit organizations to drive program performance
- Experience using:
- Google Analytics
- Donor relationship management systems (i.e. Salesforce, ROI, Blackbaud)
- Project management
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK HERE
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Marketing/Communications, Data Management
Location : Lincoln, MA/Remote is Available