Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA)
is the national umbrella organization for the nation’s leading network of women’s health care providers, educators, and advocates, serving women, men, teens and families. Planned Parenthood Action Fund (PPAF)
is the advocacy and political arm of PPFA. For over 100 years, Planned Parenthood has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) and Planned Parenthood Action Fund seeks a dynamic and effective Coordinator to assist with a number of key department tasks, providing quality customer service. This job reports to the Associate Director, Donor Services in the Direct Response department of PPFA. The Donor Services team, within Direct Response, supports the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Planned Parenthood Action Fund, and Planned Parenthood Federal PAC outreach and engagement efforts by providing outstanding supporter care to key external and internal constituents.
- The Donor Services Coordinator provides quality support to donors, corporate companies, affiliates, and the general public. The Coordinator works with the Donor Services team to ensure that all donor communication is handled in a timely, effective and efficient manner. Serves as the main contact person for Tribute giving program, managing the day to day as well as track and report its performance.
- Establishes quality supporter relations by handling donor-related issues and opportunities. Interacts with donors via phone, mail, e-mail and database case ticketing system. Provides information in response to enquiries about the organization, specific donation concerns, and complaints. Processes and resolves issues, comments, and information requests on a timely basis to ensure donor satisfaction.
- Manages fulfillment of tribute giving and produces regular lists to send cards to honorees via a third party vendor. Produces reports and suggests changes based on data to improve the program.
- Captures and processes credit card donations as well as refunds over the phone and via mail.
- Ensures that donor records are properly maintained and coded with solicitation and contact preferences, address changes, name changes, and other donor preferences and updates.
- Assists with PAC and Action Fund compliance by contacting donors and confirming gift intent.
- Produces and sends duplicate gift acknowledgements for donors.
- Follows up with donors, colleagues, affiliates, vendors, and others to ensure that all inquiries have been responded to and resolved.
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- As one of the first representatives of Planned Parenthood a supporter encounters, the Coordinator must be courteous, professional, friendly, articulate, knowledgeable, and work well within a team structure as well as independently.
- Knowledgeable of diverse groups, have experience working with a multicultural workforce, and sensitivity and appreciation to cultural differences is required.
- May occasionally work extra hours if needed, sometimes with little advance notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years experience in development or customer service-related work.
- Exceptional customer service and telephone skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office products and Google suite.
- Database experience strongly preferred, familiarity with EveryAction or Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Good organizational skills, with excellent attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle stress and pressure with a pleasant and friendly style
Starting Salary: 52k
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB, CLICK HERE
Final offers for this job will be based on capabilities and will be made within the parameters of the PPFA compensation program. Total offer package to include generous vacation + sick leave + paid holidays, individual/family provided medical, dental and vision benefits effective day 1, life insurance, short/long term disability, paid family leave and 401k. We also offer voluntary opt in for Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Transportation/Commuter accounts.
We value a truly diverse workforce and a culture of inclusivity and belonging. Our goal is to attract qualified candidates and encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
PPFA participates in the E-Verify program and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Location : New York, NY
Salary Range : $52,000