Lincoln, MA/Remote is Available
Thompson Habib Denison (THD) is a social impact agency committed to doing good by driving donors, dollars, engagement, and brand loyalty for leading non-profit organizations. Leveraging core competencies in strategy, analytics, and marketing, THD develops insight-driven multichannel campaigns and experiences to create impact for meaningful causes that serve our communities, our nation, and our world. The company is headquartered in Lincoln, Massachusetts, with clients across the U.S. and Canada.
We’re looking for an experienced Creative Director with a writing background to help define the creative vision for multiple nonprofit clients. We want someone who can cultivate talent, inspire across teams, direct, and create data-driven work that delivers revenue and results. They will be involved in every aspect of the creative development process, from content recommendations and strategy, to concept, to final execution of multichannel creative. They’ll build client relationships and pitch business while they mentor, manage, and motivate a team of writers, editors, and art directors. Strong communication, presentation, problem-solving, and project-management skills are essential. Along with managing, they’ll also play a major part in writing for campaigns.
You have a writing background, with 10+ years of agency or in-house marketing and management experience. Knowledge in direct marketing strategies is a must, along with a portfolio that demonstrates exceptional conceptual work for brands and products in multiple channels. Experience in fundraising and the nonprofit marketplace preferred.
• Work with Account and VP of Creative developing insight-driven creative strategies
• Lead and oversee the creative development and execution of copywriters, art directors, designers, and editors
• Develop strong, innovative concepts based on strategy and budget
• Effectively present work, both internally and to clients
• Contribute to the work of the team as an active, senior-most writer
• Participate in new business activities, including proposal writing and presentations to prospective clients
KEY SHARED ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Work in a highly collaborative team environment
• Consistently demonstrate a shared sense of accountability
• Have a problem-solving, solutions-oriented mindset
• Be flexible and willing to go beyond the job description to help the team/department deliver effective work
• Share time/talent with other business units, departments, and colleagues when needed
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development, Creative
Location : Lincoln, MA/Remote is Available