Data Manager Assistant
Data Manager Assistant
Silver Spring, MD (Some remote work is available)
Trinity Missions is looking for a Data Manager Assistant. This position will assist with all quality assurance of data entry and acknowledgments performed internally and by external cager. Pulls acknowledgments and club data, and manages production of acknowledgements letters, monthly solicitations, and other internal mailings. Provides general assistance with ‘ad hoc’ reports.
- Creates and maintains acknowledgement letter files; identifies, analyzes and solves cause of merge program errors.
- Creates and maintains monthly solicitation letter files and acknowledgement letters.
- Transmits acknowledgment files to cager and performs quality checks to ensure accuracy of acknowledgment program.
- Assists Database Manager in ensuring that Quality Control reports are reviewed and makes adjusting entries as required.
- Enters campaign and general source codes in Portfolio Operating System.
- Creates and maintains codes and descriptions in designated tables in Portfolio.
- Saves daily income and campaign reports from database for archives and designated staff.
- Sets up subscription reports for staff; creates “ad hoc” queries from database upon request.
- Manages frequently used inventory items for TM, DMP and Shrine.
- Oversees production of acknowledgements, solicitation letters, and welcome package.
- Review, update and post caging batches for TM and Shrine.
- Review and QC direct mail sign-off letters.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree computer science or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years in IT-related field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Should be detail-oriented, possess good problem-solving ability and be able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office software
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and overtime when requested
- Typical office conditions
- Flexible scheduling with TM’s guidelines
- Salary range is $18 to $20 per hour.
To apply, cover letters and resumes can be sent to Aimee Nichols at email@example.com.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School, Associate Degree, Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level, Mid Level
Job Function : Data Management, Development
Location : Silver Spring, MD (Some remote work is available)
Salary Range : Salary is $18 to $20 per hour ($36,000 to $40,000 annually)