Donor Engagement Manager
Donor Engagement Manager
The International Office for the School Sisters of St. Francis in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, a Catholic Women Religious Community, and non-profit organization is looking for a Donor Engagement Manager to assist the Director of Mission Advancement in advancing the vision and mission of the congregation.
The Donor Engagement Manager will be responsible for the development of direct mail fundraising strategies, the management of a small portfolio of mid-level donors and act as the liaison to all mission groups, parishes & schools.
- In collaboration with DMA, develop direct mail fundraising strategies and manage this effort 4 times per year
- Manage a small portfolio of mid-level donors by developing authentic relationships that lead to increase giving.
- Help the DMA identify, cultivate, and research donors and develop profiles and strategies to advance relationships with the School Sisters of St. Francis community.
- Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face meetings with donors and potential donors.
- Attend and assist with donor cultivation events.
- Work closely with the Communication Director and DMA in the production of Donor Impact communications including stewardship reports for mid-level and major donors.
- Create partnerships with dioceses, parishes, schools, and other groups.
- Initiate and cultivate Sister parishes/schools connected to international mission sites.
- Identify Sisters to invite into partnerships to assist in developing relationships.
- Create marketing materials for diocesan, school, and group appeals.
- Contact donor groups and assist them in making connections with mission for visits, etc.
- Update information related to mission sites.
Qualifications and Skills
- A bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years of fund development/advancement related experience, preferably including annual fund events, and personal solicitation in a non-profit or faith-based setting.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to excite others about our mission
- Team-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Organized with a focus on the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the presence and personal style to represent the School Sisters of St. Francis Mission to diverse constituents
- Proficient in usage of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and know or be willing to know Raiser Edge software.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including some evenings, weekends as needed.
- Driver’s license required.
This is a full-time, 40-hour per week, benefit eligible position that includes health/dental/vision insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and 403(b) employer contribution and paid vacation/holiday time.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid Level
Job Function : Development, Planned Giving, Fundraising, Donors/Donations
Location : Milwaukee, WI
Salary Range : $51,000-$58,000