The Executive Assistant reports directly to the President and provides administrative support to the International Leadership Office for the President, Vice Presidents, and Corporate Board for the School Sisters of St. Francis. Coordinates complex video conference and in-person meetings. Responsible for coordinating, supervising editing, finalizing, and distributing communications to 5 leadership teams and 750 members and associates globally in 3 languages.
The ideal individual will be closely aligned to the School Sisters of St Francis mission and values, have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Completes a broad variety of administrative and project coordination tasks for the President and International Leadership Office to include:
- Organizes extensive meeting schedule of the International Leadership Team; manages necessary changes with grace and efficiency; ensures Team’s Outlook calendar is updated
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the International Leadership Office, internal departments, and external stakeholders; demonstrates leadership and confidentiality to maintain credibility, trust, and support with all stakeholders
- Composes and prepares correspondences, reports, presentations, announcements, and other communications as required from personal initiative, knowledge, and verbal direction. Coordinates board meeting minutes with the General Treasurer.
- Participates in key leadership meetings and may represent the International Leadership Office. Coordinates simple to complex meetings; assists in developing agendas, action items, handouts, recording and distributing meeting minutes, help coordinate follow-up, and provide for hospitality needs, logistic and technical support.
- Prepare reports and correspondences, ensures database management, and organization of electronic filing system/ archives for the International Leadership Office
- Receiving and responding to phone, email, and walk-in inquires; screening and distributing mail for the International Leadership Office
- Liaison to translators; administer and oversee all translation work
- Works collaboratively with Mission Advancement, Marketing and Communication, and International Finance on special projects
- Liaises with staff members at all levels to further the vision and work of the International Leadership Office
- Zoom Administrator
- Supports key organizational-wide events and meetings
- Ability to travel with the International Leadership Team for major international meetings, approximately once every two years for three to four weeks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display, embrace, and demonstrate a "can do" self-directed attitude with the ability to anticipate change and respond quickly to requests
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships showing patience, collaboration, and sensitivity to various cultures with a wide range of people and in a variety of circumstances
- Maintains positive, compassionate, and respectful behaviors and provides a welcoming approach with exceptional customer service in all circumstances
- Creative, solutions oriented, and enjoy working in an environment that is mission and community oriented
- The demands of this role calls for a highly resourceful team player, exceedingly well organized and flexible individual
- Adaptable to various competing demands with a strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational, and project management skills; ability to work effective independently, and prepare and execute effective project plans from conception to completion
- Ability to receive feedback constructively and implement changes immediately
Bachelor’s degree (preferred), at least seven years of administrative assistant experience is desired. Experience in a non-profit environment would be ideal with an appreciation or familiarity of religious congregations or theology an asset.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Zoom with excellent typing skills. Experienced Zoom Administrator a plus.
Apply now and join our team with the opportunity to make a difference every day. Our vision is a world transformed through peace, justice, and love. The international missions of the School Sisters of St. Francis are at the heart of our community’s work. Across Latin America, India, Europe, and the United States, we strive to help those most in need.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume to Heidi Grow at email@example.com
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Administrative, Executive / C-suite
Location : Milwaukee, WI