Come join our team! Chapman Cubine Allen + Hussey are looking for a Fundraising Data Analyst to join our collaborative, creative, and team-oriented environment. In this role, you will work with Fundraising Consulting Analysts and other agency staff to further the evolution of the analytics department and company and department initiatives.
For over three decades, the CCAH team has helped progressive nonprofits, and political campaigns change the world, and we’re looking for our next creative, resourceful, and driven colleague.
Here’s what you get to do:
- Lead efforts to automate and standardize processes across the Analytics department
- Write complex SQL queries to answer ad-hoc questions and develop turnkey reports
- In consultation with CCAH IMT leads and in collaboration with team members in Fundraising Consulting Analytics, and working directly with CCAH client designated data contacts, obtain and ingest into CCAH’s data environment the required data for completion of assigned CCAH proprietary analytics intelligence reports according to agreed timelines
- Deliver coding, data analysis, troubleshooting, documentation, release management, and compliance management as it pertains to the compilation of CCAH proprietary analytics intelligence reports
- Ensure data quality by following, establishing, and regularly updating quality assurance protocols, processes, and documentation
- Liaise between technical and non-technical stakeholders to develop the best practices procedures, recommend actionable items to improve data quality for data analysis, and resolve any barriers to the success of the projects
Here’s who you are:
- 5 + years of non-profit fundraising experience; prior management of direct response data sets a plus
- Proven analytic ability; have a track record of troubleshooting, analyzing, and interpreting large data sets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; client-facing experience is desired
- Ability to respond well to rapidly evolving, unplanned situations and comfort with undocumented processes and learning new software as needed
- Attention to organization and detail with the ability to make decisions at the detail or macro-level while meeting deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple projects concurrently and communicate proactively with stakeholders
- Self-motivation and drive to work effectively on solo projects and to understand big picture business requirements
- Knowledge of fundraising database information and structure and how direct response efforts are coded and tracked
- Experience with relational databases such as BBCRM, Raiser’s Edge, Every Action, or Salesforce and experience producing direct marketing campaign reports is highly valued
- Experience using Tableau or Power BI desired
- Languages/Applications Required: SQL, SSIS, SSRS. Competency in MySQL is also preferred
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after the first day of hire, and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus.
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow, and play while earning a paycheck, we may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, GA, TX, CA, CO, FL, NC, SC, FL, PA, NH, NJ, NY, and CT.
PLEASE APPLY HERE -- PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School, Associate Degree, Masters
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Data Management
Location : We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, GA, TX, CA, CO, FL, NC, SC, FL, PA, NH, NJ, NY, and CT. Remote is available.