The Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia provides a variety of charitable giving and fundraising options for donors and nonprofit organizations in the Greater Philadelphia area. CFGP provides donors with an avenue to fulfill their charitable goals and offers nonprofit organizations the tools and structure to develop additional resources and support.
The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Senior Director, Partner Marketing to assist in carrying out the Foundation’s marketing projects. This position requires a broad range of marketing skills in support of key objectives and goals relating to fundraising and development.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist with the creation, development and execution of a marketing plan that reflects appropriate brand messaging. This role must develop relevant campaigns and approaches that strengthen and grow brand equity, and drive ideas from inception to launch. CFGP's Marketing Coordinator will assist with the creation and management of all branded content, including public relations strategies, direct mail marketing strategies, and all forms of digital marketing strategies utilized by CFGP. This role works in concert with members of CFGP's Executive Leadership Team, to implement and fulfill the organization's strategic plan.
Strong written skills are required in addition to some graphic design experience. The ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritization are important to successfully carry out all tasks. Responsibilities will include organizing all marketing-related elements, such as drafts of correspondence, copywriting, social media content creation, and website updates. In addition, various administrative responsibilities are necessary, including performing research, tracking, and analyzing information and data, preparing progress reports, creating and maintaining marketing schedules. Accuracy of such information is vital to this position.
The Marketing Coordinator will be asked to attend meetings and events off-site. Compensation for mileage and tolls will be provided, but the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for their own transportation to and from such meetings and events.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years work experience
Required Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy of work
- Social media experience (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Some graphic design experience preferred (Canva / Adobe Creative Cloud Suite)
- Exceptional copywriting, grammar and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and abilities in effectively prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Must have spreadsheet, presentation and word-processing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a focus on donor relations
- Excellent presentation and oral communication
- Access to a car and valid driver’s license
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and brief writing sample of their choosing. Complete applications should be sent to careers@theCFGP.org with the subject line "CFGP: Marketing Coordinator Application."
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Junior
Job Function : Marketing/Communications
Location : Philadelphia, PA