Work. Serve. Thrive.
Imagine a place where your talent can make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives. Working at Feeding America is a uniquely rewarding experience in which our employees work together as vital parts of a much larger mission. We are innovative, mission-focused, diverse, collaborative, values-driven and focused on results.We are a national, nonprofit organization and the nation's leading domestic hunger-relief charity. Located in the heart of downtown Chicago, our mission is to feed America's hungry through a nationwide network of member food banks and engage our country in the fight to end hunger.
Provide reliable data and insights about website performance that inform actionable business decisions for the Feeding America Digital Engagement team to support fundraising, advocacy, and content-related efforts and to help program owners to prioritize budget and resources for the greatest impact.
- Measure website performance based on website event tracking. Implement event tracking and validate in online database to capture richer engagement and user-path data.
- Design reporting structures, requirements and frequency for multi-channel fundraising and advocacy efforts with data from multiple data systems, including online platform, Salesforce and Google Analytics. Provide quality assurance review of reports to ensure accuracy and highlight limitations.
- Develop and present detailed analysis and insightful reporting on fa.org traffic & conversion metrics, tracking performance against both forecast and year over year. Provide actionable insights & recommendations to key stakeholders in clear and concise manner that displays understanding of program objectives.
- Manage web analytics reports through Google Analytics and Tableau. Develop and maintain relevant platform dashboards that enable cross-funnel data analysis by program, campaign audience, and device. Maintain system of routine and accessible distribution to stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Director, Performance Analytics to monitor third party attribution platform, ensure proper set up of new campaigns, investigate data anomalies, and report on any patterns or meaningful insights.
- Conduct analysis of the online constituent experience to identify opportunities for growth including funnel, content, page engagement and conversion.
- Measure success of digital marketing campaigns, report on campaign analytics and analyze large data sets to identify trends, root causes and business improvement opportunities.
- Complete ad hoc requests for information and analysis to help make informed data driven decisions to seize opportunities.
- Work with Digital and Direct Marketing team to support revenue and expense projections.
- Review and configure Feeding America’s web analytics tools and serve as subject matter expert within the Digital Engagement team, including ongoing maintenance of Google Tag Manger and Google Analytics.
- Support the collection and integration of data across various sources and systems. Ensure data integrity across all digital measurement platforms (site traffic, revenue, optimization platforms, online/offline reporting). Interface with Systems & Data team to ensure proper data integration with database of record.
- Monitor critical reports for the digital engagement and online fundraising program to identify issues and ensure business rules are being followed, particularly around site traffic, revenue, and optimization platforms. Coordinate with Data & Systems team to resolve data integrity issues as needed.
- Develop, disseminate, and maintain business documentation and ensure compliance with business rules related to website analytics and reporting.
- Manage software licenses and platforms for web measurement and optimization.
- BS in Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field or relevant experience
- 3+ years’ professional experience in online marketing/ fundraising and data analysis, preferably at non-profit organization
- Committed to organizational mission of ending hunger.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Committed to a workplace that values different backgrounds and life experiences and allows everyone to bring their authentic self to work. Builds equity into structures, systems and processes for our employees and the communities we serve.
Required Leadership Competencies
- Leverages Functional Expertise – Ability to leverage functional knowledge in the areas of website analytics, reporting platforms, and overall data strategy.
- Manages for Results – Applies project management skills to allow for multiple streams of work and analysis to occur simultaneously.
- Collaborates Internally and Externally – Ability to collaborate across internal departments as well as partner and engage with external vendors when necessary.
- Fosters Innovation and Continuous Improvement-- Looks for efficiencies and improvement opportunities in daily work.
- Translates Strategy to Operational Goals - Ability to understand our overall data strategy and then work to support the strategy through reporting and analysis.
Required Technical Competencies and Experience
- Highly sophisticated Google Analytics skills, certification preferred.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, including ability to manipulate, analyze, and interpret data using tools such as SQL, Excel and Tableau.
- Ability to document policies and procedures and communicate complex technical information to nontechnical audiences.
Click to Apply
Feeding America is looking for a great Marketing Web Analyst. Learn more or Jobvite a friend.
Feeding America embraces a philosophy that recognizes and values diversity. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and promote a talented diverse workforce in a culture where all employees will contribute to their fullest potential.