The Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, a religious congregation committed to proclaiming the Gospel message in the spirit of Jesus the Redeemer, is seeking to employ a part-time Publishing Coordinator for their Mission Advancement Office at Villa Maria House of Studies located in Malvern, PA.
This organized and creative individual will be responsible for gradually assuming the role of planning and designing the bi-annual release of the IHM Sisters magazine, On Mission, using an InDesign software package. Teamwork and a collaborative spirit is required as he/she will also assist with Annual Report, Constant Contact emails, online campaigns, and other aspects of office communication. Occasionally, travel to other locations to research/gather information for magazine articles may be necessary. Other responsibilities will include:
- writing/editing/revising articles;
- manipulating photos in Adobe Photoshop;
- working with design and printing vendors;
- distributing the finished magazine to the appropriate donors.
The qualified candidate for this role will also possess the following requirements:
- A degree in English/Journalism or experience in these fields or related disciplines
- A working knowledge of both design software and Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in Advancement/Development efforts is preferred
- The ability to understand and reflect the IHM charism in all interactions and situations
- A demonstrated commitment to quality work and a willingness to adapt to and accept new situations
TO APPLY: Resumes, along with small creative writing and design samples (i.e. brochures, pamphlets, etc.), may be sent to: email@example.com
Job Type : Part-time
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Development, Marketing/Communications, Creative
Nonprofit or Corporate : Company/Agency
Location : Malvern, PA