Senior Account Director
Senior Account Director
The Senior Account Director is responsible for the daily contact between Newport ONE and assigned client accounts. The Sr. Account Director helps develop and promote strategic, creative and analytical offerings to the clients to meet the outlined fundraising objectives. The Sr. Account Director interfaces with the N1 art, digital, data and other departments and other external free‐lancers and/or vendors to implement clients’ direct response fundraising programs.
Reports directly to Collin Ward, Senior Vice President.
- Is a problem-solver and has a positive attitude.
- Serves as the direct, primary contact for the assigned clients and manage client workflow.
- Provides valuable input in planning stage, creative development, strategic plans.
- Maintains files on all of the clients' activities, client correspondence, approvals, data file/mailplans, tracking sheets, results reports and analysis, etc.
- Works closely to oversee and coordinate with clients and vendor partners on all client data files, segmentation strategies, modeling, and accurate data output.
- Manages client budgeting to ensure adherence to plan. Communicate changes as needed.
- Participates in the overseeing of P&L for book of business.
- Leads and participates in meetings, prepares reports, strategy memos and other documents for assigned clients.
- Prepares, communicates, and manages schedules for all client program/project activities; makes sure all media and projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing attention to potential problems before they occur.
- Builds strong relationship with clients and serves as client advocate to ensure a high level of client service.
- Attends industry conferences and participates in developing content and other activities to promote the Newport ONE brand.
- Participates in sales presentation and activities and helps identify new business opportunities.
- Has strong organizational skills, excellent client service skills, and excellent direct response fundraising knowledge.
- Has excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Serves as a mentor to other staff.
- Works remotely.
- Able to travel for client meetings (5-10% of time).
To apply, please send resume to:
Jill Gregory, Recruitment Coordinator
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Senior Level
Job Function : Account Management, Customer Service
Location : Remote Position (Telecommuting is Available)
Salary Range : $100,000-$120,000