Senior Digital Strategist
Senior Digital Strategist
Pittsburgh, PA and/or Work From Home
The Senior Digital Strategist is a trusted advisor to our nonprofit clients, who assesses their needs and develops digital strategies for communication, fundraising and membership programs that integrate with their overall marketing strategy.
The Senior Digital Strategist has a passion for, and understanding of, nonprofits, and a mastery of email, web, social media, search, mobile, and digital advertising strategies and techniques. The Senior Digital Strategist leads in the development of client digital strategy and collaborates with adjacent teams on creative development and execution.
- Through data analysis and experience, develops understanding of and/or establishes client key strategic objectives.
- Assesses and understands fundraising platform capabilities/functionality and data management requirements to develop executable and measurable fundraising strategies.
- Understands how digital strategies, tactics and tracking need to be constructed for effective monitoring, evaluation and presentation of campaign results.
- Creates and/or collaborates with account teams to contribute to the development of, annual, quarterly and campaign plans.
- Collaborates with account and creative teams on campaign brainstorms to hone executional concepts of digital strategies.
- Partners with Digital Operations and Creative teams to ensure flawless execution and active optimization of digital campaigns against Senior Digital Strategist-authored plans Manages the review, evaluation, and recommended changes to client results and testing schemas for each campaign.
- Manages expectations and makes persuasive arguments for our recommendations and outlining impact if client overrides our suggestions.
- Analyzes, synthesizes and presents consumer data, market reports, trends and additional recommendations to clients.
- Analyzes results from primary research to ensure insights are integrated into future work; adapts digital marketing strategies to reflect changes in customer behaviors.
- Understands and applies user experience best practices to build customer journeys along paid and owned channels, driving users' actions to meet clients' goals through measurable KPIs.
- Evaluates new technologies or marketing opportunities as they emerge and takes an active lead on advancing the agencies digital capabilities, emerging digital trends, ideas, and best practices.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Marketing, or Advertising.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in Digital Marketing --OR-- Minimum 5-7 years progressive experience with nonprofit online marketing and fundraising programs
- Experience with Blackbaud/Luminate, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Emma, Online Express, Every Action, and other commonly-used nonprofit fundraising tools Agency or vendor experience is a plus
How To Apply
Please visit https://www.truesense.com/careers
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Digital
Nonprofit or Corporate : Company/Agency
Location : Pittsburgh, PA and/or Work From Home