TNPA Members are eligible for membership rates at The 2021 Bridge Conference.
The premier conference of, by, and for fundraising professionals will continue to bring the latest strategies, techniques and innovations in direct response and major donor fundraising directly to you over the course of two days, entirely online. Register now and don't forget to say you are a TNPA member.
Early Bird Registration thru May 24: $299 members / $399 non-members
Regular Registration thru June 28: $399 members / $499 non-members
"On-Site" registration after June 28: $499 members / $599 non-members
See the Bridge website for the full information (by clicking "Register" on this page).
The Catholic Development Council (CDC) of TNPA is presenting a Faith-Based Track to explore issues of relevance to faith-based fundraisers.
CDC organizing Faith-Based Track
The Catholic Development Council is organizing six sessions for a faith-based track at the Bridge Conference:
Imagining Abundance: The Spirituality of Fundraising Generosity is humankind’s birthright
- Kerry Robinson, Executive Partner for Global and National initiatives, Leadership Roundtable
- Nicole Perone, National Coordinator, ESTEEM
Fundraising as Ministry: How does your personal faith influence your work?
- Sr. Kathleen Lunsmann, President, SOAR! Saving Our Aging Religious
- Lisa Quist, Edmundite Missions, Chief Development Officer
- Vila Sheree Watson, Sr Manager Philanthropic InItiatives, Lutheran World Relief
Maximizing the Impact of Faith-Based Giving Days
- Marvin Dewey, Vice President of Advancement, Geneva College
- Dan Malone, St. Ignatius Boys High School in Cleveland
- Sarah Hanley, CEO, The Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia
Events and In-Person Giving in the New Normal
- Pamela Fertel Weinstein, Vice President, Marketing & Communications, Birthright Israel
- Anne Marie Gardiner, Director of Development, Sisters of Charity
- Joe Gillmer, Executive Director of Development, Archdiocese of Washington
The Fundraiser's Role in Racial Reckoning
- Mike Nevergall, Gift Planner, Gustavus Adolphus College
- John Nunes, President, Concordia College, New York
- John Butler, Vice President, Development and Mission Advancement, Trinity Missions
- André Gorgenyi, Chief Development Officer, Tower Hill Botanic Garden
- Kathy Hansen, Vice President Advancement, College of St. Benedict
- Deborah Peeples, Jewish Social Service Agency (JSSA)