In today's nonprofit landscape, fewer donors are giving to fewer organizations. This shift in charitable giving requires a better approach to fundraising. Nonprofit organizations need to use data and analytics to target, acquire and maintain the right donors with the best ROI. However, 76% of nonprofits aren't satisfied with their data and, therefore, are unable to confidently execute a data-based strategy.
Cathy Folkes, Chief Data Officer, and Thalamus "T" Hill, Senior Vice President of Advanced Analytics, of RKD Group will guide you through the steps nonprofits must take to shore up their data now as they prepare for a recession in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Information in this webinar will include:
- The right approach to data governance
- Steps to fix business rules across channels
- The importance of integrating data
- Understanding donor behavior to fuel strategy
- How to execute a donor-centric marketing plan