skip to Main Content

Individual Membership Application

Instructions

Join The Nonprofit Alliance Today!

The Nonprofit Alliance (TNPA) is a 501(c)6 organization whose members represent the diverse landscape of nonprofits and the partners that support them. Our vision is a thriving nonprofit sector that has the resources to meaningfully change the world. Join your colleagues in our unified ambitions to innovate, educate, and thrive!

If you work with on faith-based programs, please consider joining the Catholic Development Council (CDC), a community within The Nonprofit Alliance that offers opportunities to network, learn, share and partner with like-minded organizations and engage in issues that impact our fundraising ministries. Add-on membership is only $100. If you do not wish to join, please uncheck the box located in the Billing Details area.

You may also make a contribution to the TNPA Foundation (501(c)3), our educational organization, by simply entering an amount in the donation box.

An estimated 23% of dues are spent on lobbying activity.  The remaining 77% may be deductible as an ordinary business expense.

Membership levels are listed here for your reference.





Membership Level
Dues 2021
Votes
Senior Executive
$300
1
Consultant/Freelancer/Independent
$250
1
Young Professional (under 30)
$150
1





For membership questions, please call Heidi Ashley email hashley@tnpa.org or call (571) 266-6644.


Select An Option
Enter Contact Information
Please select a valid membership option and fee item if exist
Powered By GrowthZone
Back To Top